Monday, July 20, 2009

4th of July!





The 4th of July was so much fun.  In the morning we went to the Kentucky parade with all the APX moms.  Nicole and I had so much fun collecting all the freebies and watching all the kids run in the street collecting candy.  We were not prepared though.  I guess its a tradition to throw water balloons at specific floats.  When the passed by it was madness.  The people on the floats had water guns coming for us and behind us patrons with balloons.  Jordan was amazed by all this and couldn't find one thing to focus on.  Before the guys got home Nicole and I made flag cake.  Its Nicole's family tradition and it is good.  I might just steal it.  The guys got home early.  (I could get used to that)  The hole team went out to Buca de Beppo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment